Thursday, November 01, 2012

Your next flight is to Auckland and departs in..... 8 Days 11 Hours 8 Minutes

So Halloween is over what did everyone end up doing?

I raced out and bought around $30.00 worth of candy and nobody even came to our door...so I'm now stuck with all this candy.  I'm trying to make my son take it to school to give it away!

I've been sitting around trying to think of information topics I could post here, but November is a very quiet month in Australia.  The only event I could think of was the Melbourne Cup horse races.

I'm not a gambler and I definitely do not follow the horse racing scene.  Is anyone interested in hearing about horse racing?

I don't know, I'm undecided!

I could something relating to the races, such as fashions?

I'll sleep on that.  I don't even know when the races are on.  I could put information on here about different horse racing related events throughout Australia, eg fashion shows, concerts, festivals etc....     Like I said I'll think about it!

I'm a little bit disappointed with myself because I missed out on writing a blog about Zombie related games.  However, I have decided that following my exam on Monday, I will write up some information about Zombie games, especially since Black Ops II is about to be launched on 13 November 2012.    My son is very excited about the special Zombie nuketown map - he can't wait.  However, at the moment he is not overly excited about going to New Zealand because we'll be in New Zealand when the game becomes available.  Them's the breaks!

I'm gonna have a sleep on what topic to post here next, but I now have to go because I've got an online test to start.  Last 1 for this subject!  Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.