Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Old Movies

I just spent a few hours this week watching some really old movies.  Has anyone ever heard of the following:
  1. Nautilus
  2. Denial 
  3. Taxman
  4. Blue Ice
  5. Woundings
  6. Project: Shadowchaser
  7. Hot Chocolate 
  8. Road to Ruin 
  9. Stranger in the House
  10. Shooting Elizabeth
I've never heard of any of these, but I once purchased a Platinum Ten Movie pack containing these movies.  I decided to start watching them.

If anyone has heard of any of the above, please let me know.  Some of these movies are so lame, that they don't even get a mention on IMDB and I can't even find any information about them on the WWW.  Sad but true!

Sorry no pictures or YouTube videos.


http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=pinkacquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.