Friday, November 09, 2012

14 Hours 51 Minutes to GO!

Less than 1 day to go.

Today's been very hectic.  I've organised the following:


  1. Picked up new iPhone 5 from Post Office;
  2. Purchased travelsim & $25 extra credit, just in case - haven't worked out how to use this yet;
  3. Purchased Load & Go Travel Card;
  4. Activate new phone
  5. Book secure parking
  6. Check in
  7. Finish packing
I've now promptly misplaced travelsim card - woo hoo!  Found it!  Don't panic.  

I did have a play with my Load & Go Travel Card and it's quite easy to operate.  



The card can be purchased at your local Australia Post outlet and it's registered on their system and loaded with your nominated amount of money at the time of purchase.  Once I got home I follow the instructions on the Load & Go Travel Card packaging, sent off my pin request sms and within 2 seconds I received my pin.  I was soooo stressed that it would take forever, but once you receive your pin, you can go online - through Australia Post website and enter your registered details immediately and presto! you're ready to travel  I am not technical at all but was able to then figure out how to transfer money between my wallets and have now got some NZ money as well as AUD.  I decided to leave some in AUD just in case I didn't use it all as I am taking some cash as well.  The Australia Post website is very easy to follow here.

The travelsim can also be purchased at Australia Post or online at travelsim.net.au.



Checked the temperature in NZ and found that the top temp is only around 17C during the daytime.  OMG!  I'm going to freeze to death!  I HATE THE COLD!

Hopefully I won't notice with the all the new and wonderful sites I'm going to see!

At the moment I'm struggling with the travelsim, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up without a phone.  I've activated my new phone, but it's not yet active and I can't de-activate the old phone because then I'll have no phone at all!

I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO!


http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=pinkacquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.