Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another one bites the dust!

I like that song, but besides that I've lost another kilo!!!! I am so proud of myself. I feel happier today than yesterday, maybe that's why I was so down - knowing that I had to go to weight-watchers and thinking that I'd put more weight on because I missed the last weigh-in. But I've lost weight, I am really happy! I am another kilo closer to attaining my goal weight.

On another matter, I picked up a parcel from the post office this morning. It's my watches I bought around 4 weeks ago from bidz.com. I honestly didn't think I would receive anything, but I did. I'm not totally happy with them. I bought two. They are both supposed to be ladies watches, but one is a gigantic black watch with cubic zirconias around the watch face and a giant question mark on the face - when I get Picasa working I'll take a picture and post it on here. Anyway it's huge and really heavy, but it's nice and worth the US3.00. The other one was a pack called Adrina mood watches, comes with interchangable face and bands and a coin purse. The coin purse is nice - pink, of course. The watch is really tiny and the bands really small - they don't even fit around my wrists and my wrists are not even that large. So off to ebay with that one. I was going to give it to my niece for Xmas, but her wrists are larger than mine. I'll be interested to see how much I can get on ebay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.