Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Melbourne Cup Day

What a bludge! The whole office pretty much worked until around lunch time and then for the rest of the avo sat around talking, eating, drinking - one person got really drunk - and of course watching the races at two. Most went home around 4, since we can't go home earlier then that - but they didn't do any work and some were tipsy, but one was really drunk. How embarrassing! She's only new - but luckily past her probation, which she spelled out kind of loudly to the boss this avo. It was funny to watch. I love watching drunk people.

Apparently xmas is even worse. I can't wait!

And I forgot the most important bit of information - I won $21.00 on the sweeps and I only put in $10.00 - so I doubled my money and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.