Monday, December 03, 2012

Supernatural

On the 27th of November I wrote about Supernatural Season 1 and how I've started re-watching this series from Season 1.

I'm probably about halfway through and a few questions spring to mind.  In case you don't remember this season, in it Sam seems to develop powers eg the ability to tell the future/dream about it and the ability to move objects with his mind; however as I'm watching along the following questions comes to mind.
  1. What happens to Sam's powers?  He doesn't seem to use them once the angels come into the series.  Does that mean he's lost them when he fell into the underworld with Lucifer and Michael?  It would have been really interesting to have his powers develop further than what they did in Season 1. 
If anyone knows, please let me know.


http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=pinkacquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.