Friday, December 21, 2012

Accountability :-)

On the 8th of December, I posted that I would be keeping track of my weight loss over the coming weeks and reporting it on this site - the idea was that this would make me stick with it and make me accountable.

Well I'm an idiot!!!!!

How can anyone in their right mind lose weight over the Christmas period?

I've had to re-think my weight loss plans and I have now decided that I will postpone it until the new year - starting from January 7 2013.

Having the grace period after Christmas will allow me to get myself organised and ready for the gruelling challenge of weight loss and exercise.

So I promise that starting from the 7th I will start being accountable and start reporting my progress!

Wish me luck!

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope Santa is kind to you this year.



http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=pinkacquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.