Saturday, December 08, 2012

Accountability & weight loss!

So I'm fat.  It's time to take a stand! and I think if I make myself accountable it will work better.  Whether this gets read or not hopefully it will make me more accountable and help me lose weight.

Goal weight = 65kg

Which means I have to lose almost 30kg.  It seems a lot but I've lost half this amount around 3 years ago - I think I can do it again.

Starting on Monday, 10 Dec I am going to start back at the gym and start eating sensibly (until Christmas brunch that is :-0)

On Monday morning I will report my stats here and then report my progress every Monday morning after that!  And just to make it interesting I'm going to trial a variety of different plans to determine which one is the most effective.  I will continue each plan for 6 weeks and at the end of each 6 week period I'm going to summaries the amount of weight lost, if any.

I'm going to start on Atkins, as I have already tried this one once and it was effective then and I hope it still is, plus I already have the book for this.

So from 10 Dec 2012 until 20 Jan 2013 I'm going to be doing the Atkins diet.



Then from 21 Jan 2013 until 3 Feb 2013 I'm going to try the CSIRO diet - I also have the book for this one.



This should take 12 weeks in total.  I'm going to do some research to find some other well known diets and put them to the test.  Any suggestions, let me know.

In conjunction with healthy eating, I also plan to go back to the gym 2-3 times per week.  2 of these sessions will be for weights and cardio and 1 session will be a class - alternating between Fitbox and Pump.  I just had a look at the gym timetable for over the summer and found that there are no classes, so 3 weights sessions until the 7th of Jan 2013.

Wish me luck and stay tuned for my progress!




http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=pinkacquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.