Monday, October 15, 2012

The Walking Dead

Good Evening!

I've made a decision.  In order to honour the commencement of Season 3 of The Walking Dead (TWD) I will be dedicating this Blog to anything and everything Zombie until the end of October.  This will also be fitting considering it is Halloween on October 31.

So if you have any interesting facts, trivia, knowledge or insider information about zombies you would like to share please leave a comment.  Any such appropriate material is allowed to be posted on this Blog.

Don't forget this dedication is only until 31 October - after which time the Blog will revert back to its usual diversified self.  

I've run out of time - it's 12.44am Qld time - so I'll start by adding some information tomorrow.  There'll be heaps of groovy stuff - I'll make sure of it.  I'll put in here links, events, reviews of zombie books and movies as well as lots and lots of pictures!

OOOHHHHH SCARY!!!!!

I'll leave you all with this parting picture.  GOOD NIGHT!


I'll be back later to bring more interesting information about Zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.