Sunday, December 25, 2005

Karma

I am so angry! I moved to cheaper housing because the last few years have not been so hot and now it's just unbearable. My previous house had air-conditioning and ceiling fans. My new house has nothing - not even good cross wind. The air is stifling and very humid. You just can't win. I used to tell people that I didn't need the air-con because it wasn't hot enough and that I didn't even use the fans - which was true, but boy - I'd love to have at least fans now - no point complaining - I'm not moving anywhere for at least another year or at least until the memory of the last move is well and truly out of my head.

I've got a lot more to write about but it's late - maybe after Christmas!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.