Saturday, January 21, 2006

Brisbane Bullets


Took the squid to the Basketball again. The ex came this time! He really irritates me. Sometimes I sit and think that maybe we should get back together - after all we're getting along better then we have for a long time - and then he comes over or we go somewhere together and wham! I'm so thankful that I don't have to live with him or be with him. I'm so happy to be single and be just the squid and me - we get along so well.

BTW the Bullets won 111 to 100. It was a really good game - the squid had a lot of fun, the ex couldn't help but act worse than a 4-year-old.

Unfortunately it's the squid's last day on Monday and the next Bullet's game is on the 27th of Jan - we won't be able to get free tickets to it, since he won't be at kindy any more. What a shame - he really does enjoy going and it's cheap entertainment for us. The final is on the 4th of Feb - definitely can't get any tickets to that, unless I pay for them, but I can think of better things to spend my money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.